Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Paris Readings

May 20th at 7pm
Dinner and Reading at Chez Patricia: 13 rue de Mulhouse, 75002 Paris. Metro: Sentier (line 3). Take the rue des Petits Carreaux exit (very important). Cross rue Reamur. The street on the left should be rue des Petits Carreaux. Walk 2 blocks up on rue des Petits Carreaux. You’ll face an HSBC branch . (There’s Café Honoré on the right). That’s rue de Clery. Make a short left (30 seconds) onto rue de Clery and then immediately a right onto rue de Mulhouse.


May 25 Friday at 7pm Reading from Murder on the Ile Saint Louis and
discussion
The Red Wheelbarrow Bookstore
22, rue St Paul
75004 Paris France
Tel / Fax (+33) 01 48 04 75 08
red.wheelbarrow@wanadoo.fr
www.theredwheelbarrow.com

May 28 Monday at 7pm Murder on the Ile Saint Louis Reading and
discussion
Shakespeare and Company.
37 rue de la B°cherie,
Paris, 75005.
France.
www.shakespeareco.org

5 Comments:

Blogger Cara Black said...

I forgot the important info - Paris Soirees Dinners Chez Patricia is at 18h30. Happy Hour is From 18h30 - 19h45. about. Then dinner and talk 20h45.
Reservations needed go to http://www.parissoirees.com.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Laurence said...

Hi Cara, it was so fine to have lunch together at Café de l'Industrie yesterday ! As usual with you, I learned so much about Paris, where I have been living for 20 years... and as usual, it was a great pleasure. This time, you even managed to find a ghost (or virtual ?) museum : real on Paris maps, nowhere in reality ! So what's next ?
Laurence

2:46 AM  
Blogger Patricia Laplante-Collins said...

Cara's visit at Paris Soirees Chez Patricia was terrific as always. It never ceases to amaze me and everyone present the special vison of Paris that she has created through the eys of Aimée Leduc.

Keep up the good work Cara!

All the best, Patricia

2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry I missed your appearance at The Red Wheelbarrow! I was in Paris that day, and as I recall, that was the night of a rather bad storm. We'd shopped the the Red Wheelbarrow earlier that week.

Ah, well, I was tucked inside our place in the 7th, reading "Murder in Monmartre."

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do wish that I was cognisant enough to say witty things in French, but sadly (you have a word for it} sorry, cannot do tonight. Your books are a delight...BUT my dear, is Miles Davis getting enough walkies?

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home